Sunday, February 24, 2019

[Học Để Thi] New comment on 'If he slips, he falls. If he falls, he dies' -- C....

Miller Stephen has left a new comment on your post "'If he slips, he falls. If he falls, he dies' -- C...":

"Free Solo" -- The documentary

Directed by award-winning film-makers Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi and Jimmy Chin, "Free Solo" follows Honnold for more than two years as he prepares for the climb of his life.

However, keeping the cameras at a distance was imperative in order to keep Honnold safe and allow him to have the experience he was craving.

"When I passed the cameramen on the wall, it was just really nice to be able to see my friends up there and celebrate with them," he said.

"Most of the filming is up high on the route so I had already finished most of the harder sections. It really did feel like a celebration."

Despite the global success of the film, the achievement will always be a personal one.

"When I'm an old man and I sit in El Cap meadow, below the wall and I look up at the wall, I'm going to feel the same satisfaction knowing that I've had a dream for so many years, put a tonne of work into it and eventually was able to accomplish it," he said.

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Miller Stephen to Học Để Thi at February 24, 2019 at 10:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment